This article is about a new flying frog found in Vietnam. This frog is very different form the other flying frogs because it has flappy forearms and no other type of flying frog has arms like these. There are 80 types of flying frogs and this frog does not have any relation with the others. This frog is also very important because it can glide from one tree top to another. However, scientists have only found 5 of these frogs. The biggest frog they have found is of about 9 centimeters. These flying frogs live about 100 kilometers away from urban areas and are very hard to find.
This article interested me because I did not know that frogs could fly and move about trees, like squirrels do, so I think that all animals have a secret weapon that they use in other to protect themselves. For example, some frogs are poisonous, some are the same color as the trees they live on, and some others, like this one, can glide away from their predators.
This article it connected with my daily life because during the Christmas break I went to Cayman Island and I saw a Flying fish so when I read the title of this article I thought that here they could explain how animals like fish and frogs can fly.
This article's area of interaction is Environment because it talks about how animals that in hundred of years just know you can find the difference between thanks to technology. Also this shows that this animals are very hard to find and if we keep destroying the environment in some point we will never find them again.
Click Here for Link
No comments:
Post a Comment